Face masks and full vaccination are strongly recommended, but not required. If you feel unwell, we ask that you stay home and test. Do not assume your symptoms are a cold or allergies. If you have been exposed to COVID-19, test, even if you do not have symptoms.
- The Brattle is operating at 100% capacity.
- Tickets are available at the box office and online.
- All guests must stay home if not feeling well or have exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- Guests who have a known COVID-19 exposure, have tested negative, and have no symptoms must wear a mask at all times within The Brattle.
- If you are feeling unwell or have had a COVID-19 exposure and want to request a refund, please send an email to us within 24 hours of your showtime. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “refund” in the subject line and be sure to include your name, order number, and the number of tickets you would like refunded. Refunds will be processed within 2-3 business days
All guests are asked to:
- Wash hands as often as possible and use hand sanitizing stations.
- Cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing.
- Arrive no earlier than 20 minutes prior to the scheduled screening time. Any guests arriving earlier may be asked to wait outside in line until our theaters are prepared for seating.
Preventative measures in place at The Brattle include:
- Enhanced cleaning protocol in all high traffic theater areas throughout the day.
- HVAC system performance has been upgraded with increased outside air, MERV 13 filtration, and ionizers.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the space.
As we continue to operate in a fluid environment, requirements at The Brattle are subject to change, so be sure to check our website for the latest information.