Brattle Membership FAQs
How do I redeem my free passes for tickets?
- You can either use your member card at our box office or the code to reserve tickets in advance.
- For advance tickets:
- Select the film and showtime for which you would like to purchase tickets, select Member Ticket from the dropdown on the checkout page, enter the number of tickets. Finally, enter your member code in the Promo Code field. The ticket fee will be automatically adjusted to $0.*
- You will receive an email confirmation when the order has gone through, which you will use to check yourself in on the day of the show.*
- If you have exceeded the number of free passes left on your membership, the fee will reflect the balance.
Where can I find my member code?
- Your member code was sent to the email you provided when you purchased your membership. If you can’t find that email, reach out to our membership coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I check how many passes I have left?
- You can use the unique link that was sent when you signed up to view how many passes you have left and your expiration date. If you don’t have that link any longer, feel free to email email@example.com.
How do I know when I can use my membership passes?
- Membership passes are valid at all screenings, unless the program is marked NO BRATTLE PASSES. Passes are not valid for Harvard Bookstore Readings, Trash Night, select film festivals, etc.
How long are my membership benefits valid?
- All memberships are valid for 1 year. There is an expiration date stamped on your membership card, which can also be viewed online through your FilmBot account. Expired passes and membership cards are not valid and won’t be accepted at the box office.
Is there a limit to the number of passes I can use at one time?
- For Regular, Dual, and Special members, there is no limit. Feel free to use your passes for family and friends when you come to The Brattle.
- Usher members can reserve 1 free ticket per screening.
- Producer members can reserve 2 free tickets per screening.
What do I do when I have used all of my free passes?
- You have two options. You can simply renew your membership early and get more free passes, or you can use your current membership to purchase tickets at the member discount price until it expires. When doing the latter online, simply select the member price ticket but don’t enter your member code. Make sure to have your member card with you when you to present to the box office staff.
What if I have other questions?
- For further questions, please call The Brattle Theatre offices at 617-876-8021, or email our membership coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.