The Brattle is available on a limited basis for public and private rentals for film screenings, readings, lectures, small panels, solo acoustic music, and other ‘low-impact’ events. All events are assessed based on availability and appropriateness for our space. We are currently not able to accommodate theatrical events including dance, extensive theater tech, or large casts.
The more appropriate your event is for the Brattle and the more closely it aligns to our mission to celebrate film, the more flexible and accommodating we will be with you.
Please see below for more information. If you have further questions or would like to inquire about a future date, please email us at email@example.com.
- Off-hours rentals are generally before 2pm on Sat & Sun and before 4pm Mon-Fri. Everything else would be considered a “primetime” rental.
- We are typically booking primetime events at least 2 months in advance. Off hours events have more flexibility.
- Rental price varies by day of week, time of day, and length of time requested. Please contact us for a quote.
- Our capacity is currently limited to 80 audience members (8/1/21).
- Our availability for rentals is very limited. We do not allow private rentals on weekend evenings. Public rentals for weekend evenings are rare but it never hurts to ask.
- You will be required to abide by and enforce our current COVID mitigation policies.
- No outside alcohol is allowed. Other outside food or beverage must be approved by The Brattle prior to the event.
- Unfortunately, we are not currently able to allow mingling/networking after events as our turnaround time is tight. You will be asked to leave immediately after your event concludes
- Our cancelation policy varies by event and will be clearly described to you during the confirmation process.