Bring your own COVID pod – or just your significant other – for a screening of your favorite film. Simply select any available date and time that you want to reserve below and complete the check-out process. We will be in touch with you via email about what movie you want to screen. We have an eclectic selection of titles available in house or you can bring in your own disc. As of July 1, 2021, we will no longer be able to accommodate 35mm films for private rentals. Please see below for more information about restrictions on rentals and how we are working to keep our patrons and staff safe.
We can’t wait to welcome you back to the movies!
If you have further questions or would like to inquire about a future date, please email us at email@example.com.
All available rentals have been filled.
Availability for July dates will be announced soon.
Please subscribe to our email list or follow us on social media for announcements.
- Price is $350 per show ($250 for Brattle members) and must be paid in advance.
- Capacity limited to 30 individuals.
- Due to the current restrictions, we are asking that you check with us if you plan to bring children under 10 to your rental.
- We request that your film selection be less than 120 minutes long 2 hours and 15 minutes long.
- Concessions are available, but must be pre-ordered. A link to order will be sent to the renter.
- At this time, a very limited number of slots are available.
- You will be required to sign a waiver stating that you and your group are currently COVID-free
- Only select rows will be available to allow for social distancing.
- No outside alcohol is allowed. Other outside food or beverage must be approved by The Brattle prior to the event.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to allow mingling/discussion after the screening as our turnaround time is tight. You will be asked to leave immediately after your film ends
- Full refunds (less applicable fees) will be issued by request up to 24 hours in advance. Cancelations within 24 hours will be subject to a $100 fee
Here is what we have put in place to help protect you and our staff during the Coronavirus pandemic:
- Masks must be worn at all times while not seated.
- Complete cleaning and disinfecting of our air handling system and installation of virus-blocking filters and ionizers in both the theater and lobby spaces, including installation of MERV-13 filters and iWave ionizers.
- Keeping our air handling system open to the outside to pull in as much fresh air as possible.
- Frequent disinfection of “high touch” surfaces like bathroom fixtures and door handles.
- Hospital-grade disinfectants used daily to clean the space by a professional company.