Well ladies and gentlemen, here we are at the beginning of another year; Suddenly it’s 2022! We are looking forward to seeing more of you for our in-cinema events this year—including the return of Harvard Book Store readings(!!), the twenty-sixth BUGS BUNNY FILM FESTIVAL, our annual round up of (some of) the best films of the year, and our traditional kickoff to January: the Marx Brothers on New Year’s Day! We’ll even be bringing back CASABLANCA for the Valentine’s season (though due to some national plans, we can’t screen on Valentine’s Day). Plus much more!
The Brattle’s new winter calendar arrives from the printer soon! Can’t wait to get your hands on a copy? Check out the online calendar or download a PDF.
Tickets for select events are on sale now! Please remember to share your favorites with friends via email, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter!
- Happy New Year! THE THIN MAN Double Feature and Marx Brothers Double Feature
- Repertory Series! Refreshed, Renewed, Restored
- Premiere Run! Nobuhiko Ôbayashi’s LABYRINTH OF CINEMA, plus HAUSU
- Repertory Series! (Some of) The Best of 2021
- Documentary Series! The DocYard’s Spring 2022 Program (more info available soon)
- Special One Night Only Theatrical Premiere! POLY STYRENE: I AM A CLICHÉ
- Premiere Run! LAST AND FIRST MEN
- Repertory Series! Great Romances
- Special Engagement! THE BUGS BUNNY FILM FESTIVAL
- Premiere Run! STRAWBERRY MANSION
- Special 35mm Engagement! CASABLANCA
- Special Live Performance and Video Show! EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE! KIDZ KLUB TOUR
- and more!