SPRING MEANS REPERTORY!
This edition of the Brattle schedule is particularly heavy on repertory screenings. We’ve got some fun screenings in our annual REUNION WEEK series and exciting new restorations of 1990’s indie favorites. We’re thrilled to host a new edition of NOIR CITY BOSTON, with Film Noir Foundation board member Foster Hirsch! We’ve also got a full restrospective of WES ANDERSON— just before his new film premieres in Cannes. Plus memorial tributes to HARRY BELAFONTE and RYUICHI SAKAMOTO. AND MORE! Don’t sleep on the fantastic new films we’re playing either!
Tickets for select events are now on sale. Please remember to share your favorites with friends via email, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter!
- Premiere Run! GODLAND
- Premiere Run! SICK OF MYSELF
- Repertory Series! In Tribute to Harry Belafonte
- Repertory Series! The Compleat Wes Anderson
- Happy Mother’s Day! PSYCHO
- Premiere Run! BLIND WILLOW, SLEEPING WOMAN
- Repertory Series! Reunion Week
- Elements of Cinema: FANTASTIC PLANET
- Strictly Brohibited: TBA
- New Restoration! THE RULES OF THE GAME
- Special 35mm Screenings! ENYS MEN
- Special Sale! A Brattle Jumble Sale!
- Repertory Series! Noir City Boston
- Special Double Feature! Filmmaker in Person! THE AUTOMAT
- The ’90s Restored! PARTY GIRL and THE DOOM GENERATION
- New Restoration! 25th Anniversary! DRYLONGSO
- Happy Father’s Day! THE SHINING
- Happy Solstice! MIDSOMMAR
- Repertory Series! In Tribute to Ryuichi Sakamoto